Saturday, June 14, 2008

113. Be Careful What You Wish For, Alexandra Potter

A typical and predictable chick-lit. I like the character's though. She reminds me of me.

"My memory's like a sieve so I'm always making lists. I've got lists for everything. My fridge is coevered with dozenz of mutl-coloured Post-It notes. The only problem is, half the time I forget to look at them. But I can't write a reminder to remind me, can I?"

The character's very loveable, I reckon. An entertaining personality. But the story itself is too predictable. A girl wish for a list of things, and out of the blue, they all started to come true after she bought a 'lucky heather'. Then before she realises it, although all her wishes came true, they're not exactly what she needed, and they didn't make her happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home